KNOWHOMO’s Top 9 of May (and Blogs You Might Want To Check Out)
Trans* Insight Vlogs You May Have Missed
Moderators Adrian and Zak discuss overcompensation.
If you are unfamiliar with Art Of Transliness, do yourself a solid and check them out. Adrian (his personal Tumblr) and Zak are someone you should keep close on your dash. They are two of the most dedicated and compassionate people I have had the joy of getting to speak with over the last two years.
P.S. Zak’s mom is the moderator of PFLAG Mom’s Tumblr.
Part V of A&Z Discussion Series: On Overcompensating for Being Transgender
KNOWhomo’s October Tumblr Crushes and #Popular Hashtags
1. PFLAGmom.tumblr - Amazing parent and ally of the LGBTQ* community. I could talk forever about the impact she makes on the Tumblr community and how we all live in a better world for her daily impact. Check out PFLAGmom (she is also Zak’s, of Art of Transliness, mom)
2. ProjectQueer.tumblr - News, Reports, Statistics, Insight, and all things within the LGBTQ* spectrum
3. ArtOfTransliness.tumblr - two moderators on a mission to create healthy dialogues, forums, supply information and insight, give generous feedback, and supply educational material for the trans* & cis-community
4. MattachineReview.tumblr - Join Stephen as he shares with Tumblr his writing, insight, anger and Sondheim love
5. third-star-till-the-morning.tumblr - Liz and I are Sherlock fangirls (what can I say, I’m like everyone else on Tumblr)
6. EnvisageAnything.tumblr - A little of this, a little of that. Very little of that. Personal blog of my good friend, artist and fellow queer* history junkie, Riley.
7. DougDiesAtTheEnd.tumblr - Fellow LGBTQ* loving, book devouring, pop culture/fankid and great Tumblr confidant
8. EveryoneIsGay.tumblr - Compassion, Insight, Advice: They Do It Right (all the amazingness!)
9. Artemistic.tumblr - Ariel is the kind artistic, ally, fellow community member, student, educator and all-of-the-great-things-one-can-say-and-hope-for in a Tumblr blogger.
KNOWhomo Hashtag Quick Links
Click on Links Below
#Genderqueer/Gender Queer/ Third Gender
#Quotes and Quips
#History You Should Know
#Pink Triangle History
#Notes from Kh’s Moderator, Rebecca
Questions? Comments? Want To Start A Dialogue With Other People? Go to KnowHomo’s Question Page.
More We Know Discussion Page
Know RQ - Personal Tumblr
Images are not mine unless noted.
KNOWhomo Friends and “Family” August 2012
LGBTQ* Pride Shirts (You Might Enjoy)
TRANS* Tumblrs You Should Know
In honor of the 11th Annual Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference, here are some of the spotlighted and featured FTM blogs on tumblr and many of the people attending this year’s conference.
Personal Note: Trans* representation is NOT limited to these blogs and the above blogs do focus on FTM trans men. If you know of other trans* tumblrs (safe for work), please pass them my way. Thanks, -Rebecca
KNOWhomo’s Favorite/Top Tumblr Blogs of May 2012
KNOWhomo’s Favorite Blogs
February’s Tumblr Crushes
2. F Yeah FtMs
5. Gay Writes
January 2012 - Tumblr Crushes
4. 10K Notes (beware, site has many “fake posts” which are advertisements)
DECEMBER Tumblr Crushes
2.) Gay Writes
3.) Pflag Mom
4.) Tyler Oakley
5.) Project Queer
6.) Bomb The World/Stinker (NSFW)
7.) Everyone is Gay
(Donating for the Holidays? Contribute to their campaign to tour schools and communities. **They have holiday ornaments too!)
9.) Nerd Quirks